Looking to create a website with WordPress? Bluehost has the perfect solution for you. See our WordPress optimized hosting plans here: https://ow.ly/f5yG50OLOeJ
When it comes to constructing a website that ranks high on the search engine, speed emerges as a critical factor. The loading time of your website holds immense power, as it determines whether visitors will stay engaged or bounce away in the blink of an eye. After all, time is of the essence, and a slow-loading website can swiftly reduce your chances of achieving converting leads into customers. So, embrace the need for speed, and witness your website evolve into an unstoppable
Watch our video to know how to improve your website performance with enhanced speed.
Things explained in the video:
-Why are visitors leaving your website?
-Why does page speed matter?
-How does page speed influence website performance?
-What is a mobile-friendly website?
-Here’s how to determine the speed of your page or website:
It’s important to regularly assess your website’s speed or an individual landing page’s speed. Here are some ways in which you can determine the speed of your page or website. These are some of the common website speed tests.
1) Website Speed Testing Tools: Utilize online speed testing tools such as Google PageSpeed Insights, GTmetrix, or Pingdom Tools. Enter your website’s URL and use these tools to analyze your site’s performance.
2) Load Time Measurement: Use browser-based developer tools to measure the load time of your website. Most browsers have built-in developer tools that include network monitoring. Open the developer tools, navigate to the ‘Network’ tab, and reload your website. You can then see the time taken for each element to load, helping you identify any performance bottlenecks.
3) Google Search Console: If you have your website verified with Google Search Console, it offers a ‘Core Web Vitals’ report. This report provides data on important speed and user experience metrics.
4) Web Hosting Performance: Slow website speed can also be related to your web hosting provider. Check if your hosting plan offers adequate resources and optimal server performance. If you suspect your hosting is a bottleneck, consider upgrading to a faster hosting plan or switching to a reputable hosting provider known for better website performance.
5) User Experience Testing: Ultimately, the best way to gauge page speed is by conducting user experience testing. Ask friends, colleagues, or real users to visit your website and provide feedback on the loading speed and overall browsing experience. Their firsthand experiences can offer valuable insights into areas that need improvement.
00:00:46 Nature of visitors
00:01:18 Page speed important for mobile users
00:01:41 Site speed affects search engine rankings
Additional Resources and Tutorials
You can check out our detailed blogs on how page speed influences website performance here-
At Bluehost, we empower people to fully harness the web. We are committed to supporting small businesses, whether you are just starting out or a professional.
Recommended by the world’s largest content management system, WordPress, we turn ideas into businesses with an intuitive dashboard and tools that make it easy for users to build, grow and scale their online presence!
You can even connect with us on:
Don’t forget to hit the subscribe button to watch more videos like this – https://www.youtube.com/@bluehost
#mobilefriendlywebsite #pagespeedrankingfactor #websiteperformance #websitespeedtest #bluehost