Looking to create a WordPress website? Bluehost has the perfect solution for you. See our WordPress optimized hosting plans here: https://bit.ly/3Oe5BCH
Things explained in the video:
-What is a web server?
-How do servers work?
Here are the benefits of Web servers:
1) Web servers play a pivotal role in ensuring businesses’ online visibility. Here are some benefits of website servers.
2) Web servers are reliable and trustworthy. They ensure that your website is always accessible to your visitors.
3) Every website has in-built systems such as firewalls and SSL encryption to block cyberattacks. Web servers are equipped with security features to protect your website from cyber threats and attacks.
4) With the help of web servers you can get more control over your website’s configuration. It helps you customize the website’s appearance, features, and others to meet customer needs.
5) Web servers can handle a large volume of traffic and can easily scale up or down as your website traffic fluctuates.
6) Web servers are optimized and can deliver content quickly to visitors, improving user experience. Hosting your website on a web server can be more cost-effective than using a dedicated server. That’s because you only pay for the resources you use in web resources.
00:00:07 What is a server
00:00:21 Personal vs server
00:00:44 What is web hosting
Additional Resources and Tutorials
You can check out our detailed blog on what a server is here-
At Bluehost, we empower people to fully harness the web. We are committed to supporting small businesses, whether you are just starting out or a professional.
Recommended by the world’s largest content management system, WordPress, we turn ideas into businesses with an intuitive dashboard and tools that make it easy for users to build, grow and scale their online presence!
If you are looking to create your website, visit https://bit.ly/3Oe5BCH to check out our plans.
You can even connect with us on:
Don’t forget to hit the subscribe button to watch more videos like this –
#whatisaserver #howdoserverswork #whatdoesaserverdo #bluehost