Keeping your website safe is a complicated task and it’s better you leave it to the experts. With Bluehost’s hosting plans, you can take a back seat. Our hosting plans make website protection easy and provide 24*7 expert support to businesses. Check out https://bit.ly/42JI291 for more information.
Are the increasing number of cyberattacks worrying you? Watch our video website security tips and how to keep attackers at bay. In the video, we also touch up on the importance of website security and more.
Things explained in the video:
-Why do you need website security?
-How to protect your business from cyberattacks?
-How Bluehost protects your website from hackers?
Here are some common website security threats you should be aware of:
1) It’s important to be aware of common website security threats. It enables you to take steps to protect your website against them. Below, we have listed a few common website security threats.
2) Malware attacks: Malware is a type of malicious software that can be installed on your website discreetly. It can be used to steal sensitive information or damage your website’s functionality.
3) Brute force attacks: This type of cyberattack involves using automated tools to gain unauthorized access to your website.
4) Cross-site scripting (XSS) attacks: In an XSS attack, attackers inject malicious code into your website to steal user data and other sensitive information.
5) SQL injection attacks: SQL injection attacks exploit vulnerabilities in your website’s code to gain unauthorized access to your database and extract sensitive data.
6) Denial-of-service attack (DDoS) attacks: DDoS attacks involve flooding your website with traffic from multiple sources, causing it to crash or become unavailable to legitimate users.
00:00:39 Use a strong password
00:01:14 Keep your software updated
00:01:36 Connect on a secure network
00:02:03 Use a secure host
00:02:26 Limit sharing login credentials
00:02:49 Know what you are linking to
00:03:19 Scan regularly
Additional Resources and Tutorials
You can check out our detailed blogs on website security here-
At Bluehost, we empower people to fully harness the web. We are committed to supporting small businesses, whether you are just starting out or a professional.
Recommended by the world’s largest content management system, WordPress, we turn ideas into businesses with an intuitive dashboard and tools that make it easy for users to build, grow and scale their online presence!
If you are looking to design your website, visit https://www.bluehost.com/websites to check out our services.
You can even connect with us on:
Don’t forget to hit the subscribe button to watch more videos like this –
#websitesecurityscan #websitesecurity #websecurity #websitesecuritytips #bluehost