Are you planning to advertise on Google? But for that, you need to create a website that has all the right ingredients to rank on the search engine. Visit https://bit.ly/3BEpzyJ to create an effective website today!
Whether you are a small business or a multi-million-dollar company, amplifying your business is always the priority. And what’s better than Google Ads? Since Google is one of the most popular search engines in the world, advertising on the platform enables you to amplify your business and reach a wider audience.
Watch our video to know about how to set up your Google Ads account.
Things explained in this video:
-How to create a Google Ads account
-Tips to keep in mind while creating a Google Ads
-Here are some Google Ads best practices:
Now that you have seen how to set up your Google Ads account, let’s look at some Google Ads best practices.
1) Keyword research: It’s important to conduct thorough keyword research while creating a Google Ad and use keywords corresponding to the business on the landing page and Ad copy. It ensures that your website comes up on the search engine results page (SERP) every time a user searches for a keyword related to your business.
2) Write compelling Ad copy: Ad copy highlights your unique selling proposition and call to action details. Therefore, it’s important to write a compelling Ad copy that attracts the target audience.
3) Use Ad extensions: It’s important to use ad extensions such as site links, callouts, and structured snippets to provide additional information to users about your business and products.
4) Targeting options: Use targeting options such as location, demographics, and device targeting to reach your ideal audience.
5) Set-up Conversion trackers: Set up conversion trackers to measure the success of your ads and optimize content for enhancing conversions.
6) Quality score: Quality Score is Google’s rating system. Each business is given a quality score based on the quality and relevance of its ads, keywords, and landing page performance.
00:00:18 Fill in the billing information
00:00:38 Login to your account
00:01:14 Enter payment details
00:01:24 Payment Method
Additional Resources and Tutorials
You can check out our detailed blogs on Google ads here-
At Bluehost, we empower people to fully harness the web. We are committed to supporting small businesses, whether you are just starting out or a professional.
Recommended by the world’s largest content management system, WordPress, we turn ideas into businesses with an intuitive dashboard and tools that make it easy for users to build, grow and scale their online presence!
You can even connect with us on:
Don’t forget to hit the subscribe button to watch more videos like this – https://www.youtube.com/@bluehost
#googleadsaccount #setupgoogleadsaccount #creategoogleadsaccount #googleads #bluehost