Looking to skyrocket your website with the WordPress SMTP plugin? Watch our video about how this plugin works and helps to reach a wider audience. To check our WordPress hosting plans, visit https://ow.ly/lsVx50Qeo4y
If you have a WordPress website, you can do a lot with its in-built functionality, like email. You can send emails to your customers about new products, discounts, and others hassle-free. However, to enable email via the WordPress website you will need to install WordPress Mail Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) plugin.
Watch our video to know more about WordPress SMTP and how to set it up correctly.
Things explained in this video:
– What is SMTP
– How to install, setup and test the WP SMTP
– How to setup WP SMTP on Bluehost
– Common Issues with WP SMTP and how to fix them
Here are a few reasons why you should use the WordPress SMTP plugin:
1) Improved Email Deliverability: The plugin helps ensure that your emails reach their intended recipients’ inboxes rather than being flagged as spam. This is crucial for important communications and transactional emails.
2) Enhanced Authentication: By using SMTP, the plugin authenticates your emails, adding an extra layer of security. This helps prevent unauthorized parties from sending emails on behalf of your domain.
3) Increased Control and Flexibility: The plugin provides you with more control over your email settings, allowing you to configure parameters such as server details, ports, and encryption methods based on your specific requirements.
4) Reduction of Email Bouncing: SMTP minimizes the chances of emails bouncing back, which can happen when using the default WordPress mail function. This is critical for maintaining communication with your audience and preventing the loss of important messages.
5) Supports other email marketing services: The free version of WP Mail SMTP supports the following email marketing services and SMTP providers – SendLayer, SMTP.com, Sendinblue, Mailgun, SendGrid, Postmark, SparkPost and Gmail.
00:00:31 What is SMTP?
00:01:35 Installing the WP Mail SMTP
00:02:10 Setting up the WP Mail SMTP
00:02:48 Setting up the WP Mail SMTP with Google
00:05:08 Testing the WP Mail SMTP
00:05:36 Setting up the WP Mail SMTP on Bluehost
00:07:53 Common issues with WP Mail SMTP
At Bluehost, we empower people to fully harness the web. We are committed to supporting small businesses, whether you are just starting or a professional.
Recommended by the world’s largest content management system, WordPress, we turn ideas into businesses with an intuitive dashboard and tools that make it easy for users to build, grow and scale their online presence!
You can even connect with us on:
Bluehost Academy (the ultimate place to learn WordPress): https://www.bluehost.com/academy
#wordpresssmtp #whatiswpmailsmtp #wpmailsmtp #simplemailtransferprotocol #bluehost