Looking to create a WordPress website? Bluehost has the perfect solution for you. See our WordPress optimized hosting plans here: https://bit.ly/3BkKPcM
Who doesn’t love prizes? Especially, when it comes from their favorite brands. A social media contest helps drive traffic to your website while giving your audience a chance to engage. A social media contest also helps generate leads to the website.
Watch this video to understand how to run a social media contest that can help you fulfill your marketing objective.
Things explained in the video:
-Why should you run a social media contest?
-How to run a social media contest?
Here are some social media contest ideas that you can use to engage your audience:
1) Photo or video contest: Ask your followers to submit photos or videos related to your product or company, and select a winner based on their creativity and dedication.
2) Caption contest: Share a funny or interesting photo and ask your followers to come up with a caption.
3) Trivia contest: Post a trivia question related to your product or company and award a prize to the first person who answers the question correctly.
4) User-generated content contest: Encourage your followers to create and share their experience using your product or availing services from your company. Post their content on your feed and increase your engagement.
5) Hashtag contest: Create a branded hashtag and encourage your followers to use it in their posts. You can declare a lucrative price for this content. For instance, discount vouchers.
6) Caption this meme: Share a funny or relatable meme and ask your followers to come up with their own captions. Choose a winner based on humor or creativity.
00:00:52 Why should you run a contest?
00:01:07 How do you run a social media contest?
00:01:16 #1 Your goals and your budget
00:01:50 #2 Choose your prices and rewards
00:02:05 #3 Choose which platform you will use and the entry structure
00:02:38 #4 Determine the length of your contest
00:02:57 #5 Ensure contest terms are clear and accessible
00:03:34 #6 Promote and engage
00:04:03 #7 Convert and Analyze
Additional Resources and Tutorials
You can check out our detailed blog on holiday season campaign ideas here-
Meanwhile, also check our blog on creating contests that can drive website traffic here-
At Bluehost, we empower people to fully harness the web. We are committed to supporting small businesses, whether you are just starting out or a professional.
Recommended by the world’s largest content management system, WordPress, we turn ideas into businesses with an intuitive dashboard and tools that make it easy for users to build, grow and scale their online presence!
If you are planning to build a professional website, check out our website for all your hosting needs: https://bit.ly/3BkKPcM
Don’t forget to hit the subscribe button to watch more videos like this – https://www.youtube.com/@bluehost
#socialmediacontest #howtorunasocialmediacontest #socialmediamarketingtips #socialmediagiveaway #bluehost