In this video, you will learn how to install WordPress on DigitalOcean using Cloudways platform. DigitalOcean is known for two reasons. One is its lowest prices and second is its availability of data centers. Users can directly use DigitalOcean for the hosting of their websites but that is not a feasible concept for many because of technical server installation process.
To setup WordPress on DigitalOcean, Cloudways provides a simple GUI with point and click functionality. Learn how to install WordPress on DigitalOcean using a step by step process:
– Setup a DigitalOcean server on Cloudways
– Set the bandwidth, storage, and app type for DigitalOcean
– Now, wait for it to be setup. The server will take a few minutes
– Now visit the admin panel and re-route your domain to the hosting
– Your app is now ready for business
Anyone who is starting his store for the first time and doesn’t possess advanced technical knowledge can use it to set up his website.
Once the WordPress app is installed on digital ocean platform you can start adding content to start generating traffic.
Read the whole blog in text format for easy understanding: https://www.cloudways.com/blog/host-wordpress-on-digitalocean/
Join Cloudways and Host Your WordPress Website On DigitalOcean: https://www.cloudways.com/en/wordpress-cloud-hosting.php