Looking to create a WordPress website? Bluehost has the perfect solution for you. See our WooCommerce optimized hosting plans here: https://bit.ly/3IgSRHt
If you are remotely involved with anything to do with selling online, you must know about digital storefronts.
A digital storefront is a virtual platform where businesses can sell their products or services to their potential customers. They are also known as online storefronts or e-commerce websites.
Watch this video to know more about creating a digital storefront.
Things explained in the video
-What are the types of eCommerce websites?
-What are the essentials of a digital storefront?
-Here are the businesses that require a digital storefront:
A digital storefront can benefit many businesses, irrespective of industry, target audience, and business objectives. Here are some businesses that can create a digital storefront.
1) Retailers: Businesses that sell physical products, such as clothing, electronics, and home goods, can have a digital storefront to sell their products online to worldwide customers.
2) Restaurants and Food Businesses: Restaurants, cafes, bakeries, and other food-related businesses can benefit from having a digital storefront. It (digital storefront) enables restaurants and food businesses to open a virtual shop, where they can take orders, showcase their menu, and provide information about their location and operating hours.
3) Artists: Artists, musicians, writers, photographers, and other creative professionals can have a digital storefront to showcase their work, sell their art, and connect with their audience.
4) B2B Businesses: Businesses primarily catering to other businesses, such as wholesalers, distributors, or manufacturers, can use digital storefronts to showcase their products, provide information about their business, and facilitate online transactions.
5) Local Businesses: Even small local businesses, such as specialty stores and niche businesses, use digital storefronts to expand their reach beyond their local community and increase revenue.
00:01:02 Digital storefront essentials
00:01:53 Mobile responsive website
00:02:29 A secure website using an SSL certificate
00:02:55 Secure payment portals
00:03:13 Add contact features
Additional Resources and Tutorials
You can check out our detailed blog on optimizing your online store here-
At Bluehost, we empower people to fully harness the web. We are committed to supporting small businesses, whether you are just starting out or a professional.
Recommended by the world’s largest content management system, WordPress, we turn ideas into businesses with an intuitive dashboard and tools that make it easy for users to build, grow and scale their online presence!
Don’t forget to hit the subscribe button to watch more videos like this – https://www.youtube.com/@bluehost
#ecommerceessentials #digitalstorefront #mobileresponsivewebsite #sslcertificate #bluehost