HostGator.com proudly presents “A comprehensive guide to all things WordPress”, our up to date and ever growing list of videos demonstrating how to get the most out of your WordPress installation.
This video is a visual walk through explaining different settings for your new WordPress installation.
By the end of this walk through, you should be able to achieve the following:
– Accessing the newly installed WordPress, as well as logging into the WordPress dashboard.
– Managing plug-ins inside your dashboard.
– Managing options in the Settings including: Changing “General” settings, changing the “Writing”, “Reading” and “Discussion” settings.
– Manage the peratmeters for images that will be on your website, including thumbnail size, medium size and large size default values.
– Assign the default value of the permalinks that each page of your site will follow.
You can find additional articles about WordPress in our knowledge base by visiting the following link: